I’ve recently come across a lot of businesses that are doing some activities on LinkedIn that not only not optimising their LinkedIn marketing but actually damaging their performance and with that in mind I thought I would post a few Don’ts for LinkedIn users.
1. Don’t share posts, this includes sharing from your own company page
2. Don’t link away from the post to YouTube (upload to your post)
3. Don’t link away from your post to your website (use comment line)
4. Don’t just post to company page, use your personal account
5. Don’t be inactive, LinkedIn rewards users
6. Don’t post at the wrong time of day
If you would like any help with LinkedIn, then drop us a message or email firstname.lastname@example.org
©Copyright 2023 Joseph Creative Business Ltd. All Rights Reserved.