Do you have time for Social Media?
You’re not alone, most people don’t! Especially if you want to have a good work/life balance.
So, here’s our top tips for managing your time:
- Understand who your target audience is, this will help you figure out what time they are on social media, and what they want to be looking at.
- Over posting is one of the quickest ways to lose followers! Nobody wants to see somebody post 6+ times a day, unless it’s about puppies… then we definitely do.
- Planning and scheduling posts is a helpful way to ensure that you are getting your message across, without swamping peoples feeds.
- Understanding your analytics is the best way to know what works well, and what doesn’t.
- Don’t forget about your social media, especially if you are a business! Having social media and not using it regularly might make people think you are no longer in business, and therefore chose a competitor.
Having Social Media really is an amazing way to connect with customers and create new leads. It is also becoming the best way to market your product or service.
If you find Social Media a chore, there’s no need to worry. Our range of packages and prices are suited to any business’s needs. Give us a call on 01733 822227 to discuss your requirements!
Blog Post By Suzannah Clitheroe
©Copyright 2019 Joseph Creative Business Ltd. All Rights Reserved.